Inspiration

There's something about seeing other peoples amazing design ideas that gets my creative (normally non-existent) gears rolling. Lately Elle Decor, HGTV, Target, and other blogs have made me realize even the best laid room is temporary because its inhabitants are always changing. With my anticipated move date in March, I'm all fired up about what I might do different in the next place. My current diggs are fine but I've changed over the last 2 years so refreshed surroundings are in order.


These message boards are fantastic. They fit into the landscape of the space but still serve a function.


An alternative to the typical white board. Don't know if it's eco friendly but sure looks like it.



Simple, eye catching tabletop.



Opposites attract- light and bold. Camila over at High Heeled Foot in the Door shows us how to do it for less.



I am not a crafty person but Mrs. Limestone over at Brooklyn Limestone sure has me feeling adventurous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it rocks my world to hear from readers!