Organizing Stylishly: Favs from the Elle Decor's Keep You Organized


Say goodbye to bulky, tacky storage and organizing accessories this year. Keep your home in order stylishly.

Sinks are the germiest place in the entire kitchen. This rack is now on my prowl list to help in the never ending battle to conquer my kitchen.

$26.50


This wall mounted coat rack is beautiful. Too beautiful- I might avoid useing it to preserve the display.



$14.00

All thoughts of Walmart make my skin crawl. But for the clean, stylish look of this storage bin I'm happy to grace to online store.

$12.00

Finally, a magazine holder that doesn't scream dorm room.


$24.00

For more organizing inspiration, check out the Elle Decor online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it rocks my world to hear from readers!