Low Back Maxi Dress = Addicted

One afternoon, while shopping for strappy black sandals, this dress grabbed my attention.

After telling myself there was no way I'd actually detour so grossly from the day's mission, the dress and I made it to the fitting room; just to see how it would fit if I were willing to take it home. 


First thoughts: oooohh, what pretty colors.


Second thought: Wowza, look at that back!


Third thought: Wonder if I'll be cold in this Wednesday night?

Remember Kate Hudsons gown in How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days?


This style of dress dazzles me. Here's some inspiration:

Roberto Cavalli Belted print maxi dressRoberto Cavalli Belted print maxi dress
Roberto Cavelli Belted print maxi dress

Emilio Pucci Asymmetric jersey dressEmilio Pucci Asymmetric jersey dress
EMILIO PUCCI Asymmetric jersey dress

Fendi Halterneck satin-crepe gownFendi Halterneck satin-crepe gown
FENDI Halterneck satin-crepe gown

RM by Roland Mouret Open-back jersey maxi dressRM by Roland Mouret Open-back jersey maxi dress
RM BY ROLAND MOURET Open-back jersey maxi dress


By Malene Birger Low-back jersey maxi dressBy Malene Birger Low-back jersey maxi dress

MALENE BIRGER Low-back jersey maxi dress


La Perla Ranja embellished satin maxi dressLa Perla Ranja embellished satin maxi dress
LA PERLA Ranja embellished satin maxi dress



All images from Net-A-Porter
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it rocks my world to hear from readers!