Imagine a city where graffiti wasn't illegal




My mode at the moment:




"Imagine a city where graffiti wasn't illegal, a city where everybody drew whatever they liked. Where every street was awash with a million colours and little phrases. Where standing at a bus stop was never boring. A city that felt like a party where everyone was invited, not just the estate agents and barons of big business. Imagine a city like that and stop leaning against the wall - it's wet. "

Banksy



Some days I just want to put on a tutu and biker boots, spike my hair and tell the world to chill the heck out. This quote takes me to that place every time I read it. I hope you will all come along for the ride. Happy Thursday.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it rocks my world to hear from readers!