When they say "Wow"




The best part about watching people walk into my space is hearing them say "Wow." When I look for inspiration, two things that draw my eye are rooms with an unexpected accent or rooms that show off a someones personality. 

The peacock in this photo is a good example.

The statement is bold. The colors and the height demand your eye. I peeped this pretty little bird on Save-on-crafts.com.


One click led to another. Those clicks led to others that revealed some of my favorite decorating pieces.



I have never owned a side table. They feel too predictable. This easel is my kind of eye opener.

My discount find:


Writing this blog has brought me into contact with amazingly talented lifestyle writers. It has also shown me that great design is not out of reach. 

Why can't you put a bird cage on a plant hook?




Who said you can't get the same things you see in the pictures?



French pillows in this room:



The stacked cases in this one:


A bell jar to display a group of objects



Whether it's just some quirky bauble you found on the fly or a vintage score, make your room an exclamation point.


Photo credits:1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 
All decorating items from Save-on-Crafts.com.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it rocks my world to hear from readers!