Light me up with love notes: Paper note chandeliers





All the romantics in the place, please join me for a collective "gasp!"




Remember all the reasons you fell in love? Do you remember checking your phone every 15 minutes; when a week apart felt like being marooned on a deserted island?




Do you remember the summer you spent abroad wondering if he had forgotten you? Do you remember writing and deleting lines in your email over and over again because the words did not seem adequate to capture what you were feeling?



Do you remember wondering when he would ask? When you would finally being able to tell him "yes"? The vowels you wrote when the the chance finally did come?


I could think of a million moments to fill these love notes with!


That is probably why these chandeliers come with a few blank sheets and plenty of clips.




This year, I fell in love. Twice. First, with the man of my dreams. Also, with this community of bloggers.

My readers have helped me to unearth a whole new joy. Your motivation and insight has made Style Bent into the place I love to retreat to at the end my days. Thank you all.

* HAPPY NEW YEARS *


Photo credits: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

1 comment:

  1. No thank you for putting your style & heart out there to help us through our days. Its no wonder you have such an eye for the most beautiful style because you are such a beautiful person internally. Looking forward to 2012 Style Bent & wishing you a peaceful & successful 2012 in all aspects of your life.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it rocks my world to hear from readers!