How you can use Pinterest to target your blogging audience


  
One year ago, I sat with a fellow blogger and confessed that I was addicted to an online pinboard. As proof I pulled up a set of jeweled magnetic pinboard clips I had followed through several re-pins and a blog until I could locate the source. 

If you have a snazzy creation to share with the world, Pinterest may be your channel to market.

The analytic maps shows what types of people use Pinterest, how the site interacts with other social media tools, how fast and how large the company has grown, and which companies are benefiting from the additional brand exposure. 

Btw, Daily Infographic is an information design and data visualization website. The site produces interesting, visually stimulating, mind blowing infographics. You can sign up to have a new inforgraphic sent to your inbox every day.

Source: Daily Infographic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it rocks my world to hear from readers!