The Bag that Isn't a Bag at All




At long last the quest to find a slim, modern shoulder bag has ended- in the computer aisle. From two aisles away the clean lines of this case caught my eye and would not let go. For so many months I've had this vision in my mind of purse that projected business but not the bulky, soccer mom styles so common right now.Then last night the Abbi case challenged my paradigm- So it's a laptop case but who says what is or is not allowed to go into the bag? Next, I noticed how the handles slyly slid down for when the shoulder stap is preferred. SOLD! Now that the idea has surfaced the possibilities are endless:
















Abbi Animal Print Nairobi Slim Laptop Bag








Knomo Slim Laptop


And if you are wondering how it will fit in with the rest of your wardrobe here's what I paired it with:


Find me on Polyvore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it rocks my world to hear from readers!