Caught Up in a TV Jingle

TV tag lines don't impress me too often but there is one that I whole heartedly agree with-"Start at Home".  Any of you fellow HGTV addicts have probably contemplated your own space do overs under the influence of those words.

My ugly dresser and I are exhausting one another in a daily stare down- the dresser is winning. Not on the worst day could I muster the beaten, broken, overweight aura of an Ikea Malm long past its glory days.

Hopefully the replacement will be made within the next couple of weeks. Here are some things that seem to spark my muse. They are all outside of my budget so please reply with your Design on a Dime finds.









Bluffhaven Black Dresser from Rooms to Go








Is there a war you're waging with something in your home? What do you hope to replace it with?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it rocks my world to hear from readers!