Stylish Paper Products

Curly Girl Design

This is a fun and inspirational brand that captures every girls inner conquerer with a little flair. My first encounter with these products was in an airport last month in Ohio. If it were not for the limited amount of space in my carry on this wall canvas would be hanging somewhere closer to home.

After visiting the website I learned they also have a stationary line as well. These folders are too cute.


Inslee Stationary is similarly cheeky and fun with a Style Bent (shameful self reference) I can appreciate. Designs can be personalized in calendars and cards.
These images are from the artists wedding themed and personalized note card lines. Check out the website or blog for more information.

Pretty Chic SF came to my attention via Deliciously Organized who happens to be offering a giveaway on the notebooks and planners.
  

Additional kudos to Pretty Chic SF for being a self launched, earth friendly brand.

AdornedByDana is another homemade product with stylish and thoughtful details. She caters to wedding stationary and they are so so beautiful.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it rocks my world to hear from readers!