Decorating with blank canvases- Repaired!

Whoops! Lost my images somehow when originally posting this. Here it is again for anyone who wasn't able to view the inspiration photos.

A few months back, I stumbled onto a fantastic art store sale. Eight blank wall canvases of all sizes found their way into the back a closet shortly after. Finally I chose to put them on the wall blank in hopes it would bring out my creativity muse. But the truth is, I sort of love them just the way they are.

(My bedroom wall mock-up)

Surprisingly, I find myself staring into them all the time. The blank space gives my eye a rest and has been a relief in my necessarily crowded bedroom. So I searched for some validation inspiration and found these:



(Design Darling)




(TheFind Blog)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it rocks my world to hear from readers!