Space Saving Compromise

I'm an avid reader. Not the NYT bestsellers type. No, for me the title, the shape, the color, and description all make the difference. So yes, I absolutely judge my books by their covers.

Handbound books

I've also been known to re-red my books. Like watching a good movie again, sometimes something new reveals itself with another read.


Here's the but: I have a teensy weensy bedroom and if so much as one more shelf goes in I may suffocate. What's more, spending $15 on a book I'll finish in two days is just ridiculous. So I am compromising. I will no longer buy beautiful books. Audio books are convenient and free through the library. Here's to my wallet, alleviated back pain, congested shelves, and fading vision. Au revoir my loves!

1 comment:

Please comment, it rocks my world to hear from readers!