Stocking the bar- apartment style

All the moving has got me wishing for a quiet night and a martini. Here are some small scale ideas I've found inspiration in:

Holman Entertaining Shelf, Wineglass, Black
This is my favorite. Simple, clean.
From Pottery Barn

3-5-09-suitcabinet-2.jpg
From Vanity Case
This piece wouldn't work well in my room but the idea is great and sure to be a conversation piece.


These are just regular shelving but the look reminds me of a swanky cocktail spot. It would be easy to imitate. Photo from a MSN article with basic ingredient list for a well stocked bar.

atla-P1200241.jpg
Snazzy bookcase bar with how to directions from Apartment Therapy.

Washer and Dryer Bar
From myrecipies.com. Just a lovely cloth and all the necessary ingredients.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it rocks my world to hear from readers!