Kenneth Cole Obsession

A few months back I bought these flats from KCNY:
Silver Tongue - Kenneth Cole
We've had many good days together by now but the honeymoon period is coming to a close. I mean, I'm still happy, don't get me wrong. But, I found myself on their website today and imagined a million ways to wear these:

Party All Night - Kenneth Cole

And this,

Ring It Up Hobo - Kenneth Cole

Oh, wow LOVE these.

Exaggerated Square - Kenneth Cole

Can you see this jacket with shorts and heels?

Linen Jacket  - Kenneth Cole



If it's not too much to ask, just throw in these too:

Three Stone Ring - Kenneth Cole

Tote of the Town Clutch - Wallets & Small Accessories - Kenneth Cole





White Round Bling Watch - Kenneth Cole


FASHION FOR HAITI: To Haiti With Love Tee - Kenneth Cole


Knot Strap Dress - Kenneth Cole

Really. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it rocks my world to hear from readers!