Leopard: Reloaded

The fashion oligarchy has ruled that leopard print is cool again for fall. As much as I love the traditional pattern, it can easily tread into tacky, sleazy territory. But these leopard-inspired pieces manage to be fresh, interesting, and--above all--tasteful:

I love the slouch and sheen of this top, but I'd ditch the mini for black skinnies (Breanna Lee)




I'm salivating over this one (Sonia Rykiel)


Possibly the prettiest leopard print ever (Kate Spade)




Just looks so comfortable (Fred Flare)



Sexy and a little dangerous (Searle NYC)



Who knew leopard could be this simple? (Guess)





Just a touch of the flecked feline (Max and Chloe)









This is really, for lack of a better word, awesome (KC Malhan)







A girl can dream in spots, right? (Prada)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it rocks my world to hear from readers!